Business Development Intern (m/w/x)
Meet COMO - Data-Driven Tech in Influencer Marketing
Influencer marketing is our thing. We see ourselves as the ultimate match-makers: brands tell us who they’re looking for and we use our in-house technology to find them perfect influencers who authentically represent the brand. Next, we help brands get to know their biggest fans by building and cultivating a brand-owned community. We’re all about making meaningful connections. As for keeping tabs on it all, our homegrown reporting tools allow us to get the full lowdown. KPIs, correlations, campaign insights… We’ve got it all covered.
In April 2018 the two founders Marin und Sascha were just two guys sitting in a co-working space working on their startup. Since then we’ve grown to a team of 20 amazing marketing- and tech-superstars and are working with inspiring partners like Microsoft, Adidas Group, and Bayer. Absolutely C.R.A.Z.Y.
We’re currently building the best team in Berlin and would love for you to be a part of it! We’re looking for visionaries, optimists, builders, creatives, and unconventional thinkers. Or put differently: People with character.
Sounds interesting? Great! Feel free to read through the detailed job description below.
- Work on New Business & Strategy projects in close collaboration with COMO’s Digital Analyst Yannick and Co-Founder Sascha
- Conduct data-driven analyses of brands, influencers, and market segments
- Develop strategic recommendations for brands based on research findings
- Prepare visually appealing presentations
- Prepare project pricings
- You’ve completed at least one business internship and two semesters of university
- You’re fluent in English (German a plus)
- You have strong analytical skills and love to work with Excel
- You have a strong interest in Social Media
- You like to take responsibility for yourself, your team, our customers and also the small things - because in the end every detail counts
- You are highly motivated, love new challenges, and always strive to deliver 110%
- You have a sense of humor, a positive outlook on life, and you love teamwork
What’s in it for you:
- A key position in a fast-growing startup and close exchange with the founders Sascha and Marin
- Open feedback culture, based on the Radical Candor concept
- Work with top-tier brands like Reebok, Microsoft or Bayer
- Paid internship
- Regular team events (paintball, stand-up-paddling, Yoga etc.)
- Be part of a caring, ambitious, and energetic team that is redefining the influencer marketing landscape - goCOMO or go home - so far no one has wanted to leave 🙂