Meet COMO - Data-Driven Tech in Influencer Marketing
Influencer marketing is our thing. We see ourselves as the ultimate match-makers: brands tell us who they’re looking for and we use our in-house technology to find them perfect influencers who authentically represent the brand. Next, we help brands get to know their biggest fans by building and cultivating a brand-owned community. We’re all about creating enriching connections. As for keeping tabs on it all, our homegrown reporting tools allow us to get the full lowdown. KPIs, correlations, campaign insights… We’ve got it all covered.
In April 2018 the two founders Marin und Sascha were just two guys sitting in a co-working space working on their startup. Since then we’ve grown to a team of 21 amazing marketing- and tech-superstars and are working with inspiring partners like Microsoft, Adidas Group, and Procter & Gamble.
We’re currently building the best team in Berlin and would love for you to be a part of it! We’re looking for visionaries, optimists, builders, creatives, and unconventional thinkers. Or put differently: People with character.
Sounds interesting? Great! Feel free to read through the detailed job description below.
- You’ll be working on numerous projects that will redefine Influencer Marketing on Instagram and other platforms
- Building and improving our existing architecture to ensure scalability of our systems
- Making sure our systems are flexible enough to support the reporting needs of our growing customer base
- Working closely with other senior and junior engineers and participate in architectural decision-making
- Coaching and mentoring of team members
- Work on our tech products holistically across the entire product lifecycle - conceptualizing, designing, building, deploying, testing, releasing and supporting
- You have a minimum of 3 year experience, preferable with Node.JS (ES2017+)
- Dedication to writing clean, readable, testable and straightforward code
- Typescript is not unknown to you
- Experience with TDD and continuous integration processes (CI/CD)
- Experience with relational and non-relational (e.g., MySQL, Redis etc.) data stores
- Experience writing and utilizing RESTful API services
- Familiarity with Docker and AWS would be plus
- You have an E.U. citizenship or E.U. work permit
- You have a sense of humor, a positive outlook on life, and you love teamwork
- You’re fluent in either German and/or English
What’s in it for you:
- A key position in a fast-growing startup and close collaboration within the team
- Regular team events (paintball, stand-up-paddling, Yoga etc.)
- Appealing salary
- Be part of a caring, ambitious, and energetic team that is redefining the influencer marketing landscape